Welcome to our Chronic Pain Issue.
Click to Read Issue 7 Now…
This issue leads with a summary of the ‘It’s a pain’ Public Engagement Lecture Series – aimed at improving the understanding of persistent pain. The key organisers Joanna Quinlan, Dr David Laird and Dr Paul L Chazot summarise chronic pain management for both patients and healthcare professionals regarding the current understanding of pain, treatments and services available.
• ‘It’s a pain’ Public Engagement Lecture Series
• Explicating Pain
• The Development of the Carers Alert Thermometer (CAT)
• Loneliness and Its Health Impacts Among Older Adults
• Chronic Pain in Older Adults: Towards a Model of Self-Management
• Cochrane Review
• Spotlight on… Prof Barbara Jack
Subscribe for Free Now…
Each issue of Innov-age features articles written by leading professionals from both within and outside the NHS, sharing best practice and innovation, helping to improve the care and safety of older people.
For further information and news please visit www.innov-age.org.